Terms and Conditions
QuantaTec Limited is a private limited company with company registration number 10219122 and registered address as 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
The use of this Website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of use, if you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Website.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, images, illustrations, artwork, text, charts, tables, logos, trademarks, names, databases, files, downloads, data (the ‘Content’). Reproduction of this Content is prohibited in the form of copying, downloading, reproducing, altering, republishing or for any illegitimate use. The Website and its Content can be viewed through a browser on an electronic device such as a computer, tablet or mobile phone and you can print its pages for any non-commercial purpose or your personal use. Any files that we have made specifically available to be downloaded freely on our website can be downloaded in an electronic form and saved on an electronic device such as a computer, tablet or mobile phone or printed on paper in the form of a hard copy for your own personal or any non-commercial use but will be bound by the same Terms.
- The Website and the Content published on it is for your general information and reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. We have ensured that the Content published on this Website is as accurate as possible at the time of publication, but we accept no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Website may change from time to time without prior notice and the changes will be updated accordingly. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at our sole discretion as we see fit. If you continue to use this Website and its Contents then this will imply that you accept the amended Terms by continuing to use the Website. QuantaTec will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms for any reasons beyond our control.
- At QuantaTec we ensure that every step is taken to make our Website accessible and functional, safe, secure and free of defects, however, we cannot guarantee for reasons beyond our control if the Content or the Website is interrupted, is unavailable, has errors, defects, viruses or bugs. We will take all necessary steps to rectify the situation and fix the problem as quickly as possible once identified.
- Your use of this Website and any Content, information or materials on it is entirely at your own risk, and for which we shall not be liable in any way for any loss including consequential or indirect without limitation. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. QuantaTec in no way will be responsible for any damages arising from loss of data, profits, use whether in contract, misdeed or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website or Content for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials that may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website may include links to other external websites which are only given for your reference to provide further information, this does not constitute that we endorse them in any way or have any responsibility of their content or any loss or damage arising out of the same.
- All logos and trademarks of third parties on this Website belong to their respective owners and are published on this Website for reference and information purposes only. QuantaTec does not guarantee their accuracy.
- Harming, damaging or tampering with the QuantaTec Website and its Content through any means will constitute an unlawful offence and may give rise to a claim for damages.
- We do not provide refunds or cancellations after the delivery of our Website Services. Since our Services constitute an electronic form and involve time and energy in the form of acts to construct, build, prepare and deliver these Services and hence they cannot be refunded in a physical sense in the form of a material object.
- Acknowledgements in the form of a link to our Website must be included on all websites that we create, sell and deliver, and as the creators and builders of such websites this link cannot be removed.
- Any dispute between QuantaTec and you arising out of the use of the QuantaTec Website and its Contents is subject to the English Law with the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any other disputes arising between QuantaTec and you out of any other Contract or written agreement other than the QuantaTec Website Terms, then the Terms of that Contract will be valid, and is subject to the English Law with the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.