Terms and Conditions
QuantaTec Limited is a private limited company with company registration number 10219122 and registered address as 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
The use of this Website and our Services is subject to the Terms and Conditions of use, if you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Website or our Services.
- This Website contains material which is owned by us and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, images, illustrations, artwork, text, charts, tables, logos, trademarks, names, databases, files, downloads, data (the ‘Content’). Reproduction of this Content is prohibited in the form of copying, downloading, reproducing, reselling, altering, republishing or for any illegitimate use. The Website and its Content can be viewed through a browser on an electronic device such as a computer, tablet or mobile phone and you can print its pages for any non-commercial purpose or your personal use. Any files that we have made specifically available to be downloaded freely on our website can be downloaded in an electronic form and saved on an electronic device such as a computer, tablet or mobile phone or printed on paper in the form of a hard copy for your own personal or any non-commercial use but will be bound by the same Terms.
- The Website and the Content published on it is for your general information and reference only and is subject to change without prior notice. We have ensured that the Content published on this Website is as accurate as possible at the time of publication, but we accept no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Website may change from time to time without prior notice and the changes will be updated accordingly. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at our sole discretion as we see fit. If you continue to use this Website and its Contents then this will imply that you accept the amended Terms by continuing to use the Website. QuantaTec will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms for any reasons beyond our control.
- At QuantaTec we ensure that every step is taken to make our Website accessible and functional, safe, secure and free of defects, however, we cannot guarantee for reasons beyond our control if the Content or the Website is interrupted, is unavailable, has errors, defects, viruses or bugs. We will take all necessary steps to rectify the situation and fix the problem as quickly as possible once identified.
- Your use of this Website and any Content, information or materials on it is entirely at your own risk, and for which we shall not be liable in any way for any loss including consequential or indirect without limitation. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. QuantaTec in no way will be responsible for any damages arising from loss of data, profits, use whether in contract, misdeed or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website or Content for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials that may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website may include links to other external websites which are only given for your reference to provide further information, this does not constitute that we endorse them in any way or have any responsibility of their content or any loss or damage arising out of the same.
- All logos and trademarks of third parties on this Website belong to their respective owners and are published on this Website for reference and information purposes only. QuantaTec does not guarantee their accuracy.
- Harming, damaging or tampering with the QuantaTec Website and its Content through any means will constitute an unlawful offence and may give rise to a claim for damages.
- License and Copyrights:
Our Websites, Software, Design or Databases including their source codes that we design, develop and provide to our Clients are the copyright and sole property of QuantaTec Limited. The Client shall have the license for the Websites, Software, Design or Databases once it is delivered to the Client for their use, and each licence is limited to one domain only. The Client can keep backup copies of the Websites, Software, Design or Databases but they cannot be reproduced, replicated, resold or reused for any other purpose by the Client. Any text, images, media or material provided by QuantaTec to the Client for their website is the property of QuantaTec. Any text, images, media or material provided by the Client for their website is the property of the Client.
- Our Services:
For all our Monthly and Annual Website and Software Packages, the Client websites and software that we provide must be hosted with us since we manage and issue regular software and security updates, we cannot issue any automatic software and security updates to any third-party hosting provider.
- Website Customisation:
As part of our standard ‘Website and Software Packages’ under our Website Design Services, any customisation requested by the Client to our website template designs shall be agreed in advance and is limited to amending the following: logos, colour schemes, text, images, videos, animations, virtual tours, pages, documents, maps, business branding material, integration of property portal feeds, integrating third-party links, integrating third-party software codes, mixing and matching between any of our template designs and minor layout changes subject to our discretion.If the Client requires bespoke website design, then we shall provide a separate quote based on the Client’s requirement as requested by the Client subject to our discretion.
For our 'Starter Package' the initial customisation is limited to three months only.
We cannot provide website customisation to Clients who do not have any of our Annual or Monthly Packages.
- Software Updates:
For our Clients with our Monthly or Annual Packages, updates for the Website Software including the CRM are issued once a new feature or module is available.
We cannot provide Software updates to Clients who do not have any of our Annual or Monthly Packages.
- Technical Support:
We only provide technical support through email and phone on working days and between our working hours.
We cannot provide technical support to Clients who do not have any of our Annual or Monthly Packages.
- Hosting Service Levels/Website and Software Service Levels:
We do not guarantee that our servers will be uninterrupted or error free, but we shall make every effort and use reasonable endeavours to keep downtime to a minimum.
- We do guarantee 99.99% network availability in a given month, subject to exclusions as defined below:
- Upgrades, scheduled maintenance, agreed maintenance or emergency maintenance windows.
- Any customer actions that lead to technical issues, such as custom code or third-party software installed by the customer, wilful misconduct, or breaches of the QuantaTec Terms and Conditions.
- Periods reported by the customer in which no fault is observed or confirmed by QuantaTec.
- Performance degradations and service loss due to Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks or other unlawful attacks.
- Network service is only considered unavailable during periods when the servers and/or connectivity is either completely inaccessible or is severely degraded.
- We cannot be held responsible for any errors on our website or on our software as a result of malfunctioning of any third-party software, property feeds, external codes, plugins, used by our clients, or that we have configured for our clients on our websites. It is the responsibility of our clients to resolve any issues that they are facing with any third-party software or property portal feed providers.
Payments for our Services:
Since our Services constitute an electronic form and involve time and energy in the form of acts to construct, build, prepare and deliver, payments are required upfront for all our Services, including website setup costs, monthly and annual subscriptions.
- Monthly Cost: All Services to the Client shall be suspended if the monthly cost for any of our Monthly Package as agreed upon have been unpaid for 30 days from the date on the invoice as sent to the Client.
- Annual Cost: Annual Services including Web Hosting, SSL Certificates, Business Emails, Servers, SEO and other Services to the Client shall be suspended after 30 days of non-payment from the date of the invoice as sent to the Client.
We shall send two email and two telephone reminders before the suspension of Services.
Late payment charges may be added if the invoice is unpaid for two months from the date on the invoice.
The suspended services shall be reinstated after all outstanding invoices are paid in full.
We do not provide refunds or cancellations after the delivery of our Website Services. Since our Services constitute an electronic form and involve time and energy in the form of acts to construct, build, prepare and deliver these Services, and hence they cannot be refunded in a physical sense in the form of a material object.
- Package Upgrade or Downgrades:
- Upgrades: The Client shall upgrade the Monthly or Annual Package by giving advance 30 days’ notice via email to us prior to the next billing date. The features exclusive to the Monthly Package will be upgraded on the Client’s website at the end of the billing date.
- Downgrades: The Client shall downgrade the Monthly or Annual Package by giving advance 30 days’ notice via email to us prior to the next billing date. The features exclusive to the Monthly Package will be downgraded on the Client’s website at the end of the billing date.
- Cancellation of Services:
The Client shall cancel their Annual or Monthly Package by giving advance 30 days’ notice via email to us prior to the next billing date. The features exclusive to the Monthly Package will be deactivated on the Client’s website at the end of the billing date or earlier if requested by the Client. Once the Client cancels the Services, the account will be permanently closed and all the related data will be deleted. At this point the Client will continue to have the license of the Website except the features exclusive to the Monthly Packages.
Without prejudice to any of its rights, QuantaTec may terminate the provision of its Services to its Client by giving a written notice via email if at any time:
- The Client fails to make any payment due to QuantaTec under these Terms and Conditions, and if such default continues for a period of three months from the date of the invoice.
- The Client breaches any of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Client makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors, becomes subject to an administration order or goes into liquidation.
A written notice via email of such default shall be sent to the Client.
Credit in the form of a link to our Website must be included on all Client websites that we create, sell and deliver, and as the creators and builders of such websites, this link cannot be removed. The credit link cannot be removed from the Clients’ website after the cancellation of any of our services, as per point number 10 above, the source codes of the websites and software that we design, develop and provide to our clients are the copyright and sole property of QuantaTec Limited. The Client shall continue to have the license for the Clients’ website in accordance with the point number 10 above, after the Client stops using our services.
- Any dispute between QuantaTec and you arising out of the use of the QuantaTec Website and its Contents is subject to the English Law with the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any other disputes arising between QuantaTec and you out of any other Contract or written agreement other than the QuantaTec Website Terms, then the Terms of that Contract will be valid, and is subject to the English Law with the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.