QuantaTec Limited is a private limited company with company registration number 10219122 and registered address as 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom. QuantaTec Limited owns this Website (the ‘Website’) and the domain name www.quantatec.uk on which it is located and can be accessed.
- ‘QuantaTec’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to QuantaTec Limited, the owner of the QuantaTec Website.
- ‘You’ or ‘Data Subject’ refers to the viewer or user of the QuantaTec Website, or the user of our Services.
- ‘Data Controller’ refers to us as the holders of the collective Data that you have given to us or that we have collected from you in relation to the use of QuantaTec Website and Services.
- ‘Data’ refers to the collective information that we gather and hold about you including Personal Data or the information that you provide to us or submit through our Website.
- ‘Services’ refer to all the Services or products provided by us.
Data we may gather
We may collect Data which is only necessary to provide you with Services that you requested or to enhance the QuantaTec Website customer experience. This may be the Data that you have provided to us or that we have collected through our Website. We may collect information of the following types:
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Office or Company Address
In order to improve our Services and Website, and provide you with an enhanced customer experience, some of the information below may be collected automatically when you visit our Website:
- IP Address
- Web/Internet Browser Type
- Operating System Type
Lawful basis for using and processing of your Data
The lawful basis for using and processing of your Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 (‘Data Protection Legislation’) are defined in the Article 6, Section 1 as under:
- Consent: The Data Subject has given consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes
- Performance of a contract: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract
- Compliance with a legal obligation: Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- Vital interests: Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or of another natural person
- Public interest: Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Legitimate interests: Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject which require protection of personal Data, in particular where the Data Subject is a child.
How we use and process your Data
We use or process your Data in accordance with the ways that may fall under one or more categories as defined under the ‘Lawful basis for using and processing of your Data’ clause above.
- Provide our Services to you
- Improvement of our Services and Website
- Enhance our customer service experience
- Performance and fulfilling of our contractual obligations
- Internal record keeping, administration and management
- Communicating with you through email or phone for sales or invoicing
- Contact you for promotional or marketing purposes to send you any relevant offers
- Contact you regarding any useful information, news, updates or changes in relation to our Services
- Fulfilling of our legal obligations
Providing Data to third parties
We do not sell any of your Data to any third parties. We may only share certain Data with our trusted processing partners who may be our service providers and is only in accordance with legal basis of using and processing Data. This is to provide you with the necessary Services or products for the purposes of fulfilment of our obligations to you under a contract, and to improve customer service experience. We only work with carefully selected service providers who ensure that they provide the essential level of protection of your Data. We may share your Data with any authorised public officials if we are legally obliged to do so on legal grounds.
- Right to access – You have the right to request and obtain a copy of any Personal Data we hold about you.
- Right to rectify – You have the right to request us to correct any incorrect or incomplete Personal Data we hold about you.
- Right to restriction – You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data for any direct marketing or research purposes. You have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data that results in decisions being made about you through automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and prevent those decisions being enacted.
- Right to Data portability – You have the right to request and obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for processing of your Personal Data.
Cookies are small text files placed by an internet browser on your device when you visit any website. Cookies are used to make any website work efficiently and to provide an enhanced user experience of using the website features. Cookies are used to analyse website traffic, provide personalised content and for an overall better browsing experience.
The different types of Cookies that we may use are:
- Essential Website Cookies – These types of Cookies are necessary to provide you with the essential features and access to the secure areas of our Website such as account login. Essential Cookies are used to enhance security when you use any of the forms on our Website.
- Functionality and Support Cookies – These kinds of Cookies are deployed to track user activity and any failed actions or errors on the Website that would enable us to have information required to troubleshoot any issues that you may have with our Website.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies – Such Cookies collect analytical information about the Website usage and its performance, this can also be used to understand how effective our marketing campaigns are and customise and improve user experience. Such Cookies collect number of visits to our Website, where they have come from or the Website pages visited and used.
- Marketing Cookies – These kinds of Cookies are used to target marketing campaigns based on your interests and those that are relevant to you. These are also used for displaying advertisements correctly and prevent same advertisements being repeated too often.
At QuantaTec we take all the necessary steps to ensure that your Data including Personal Data is safe and secure through deploying the standard electronic and physical security protocols and safety measures. We deploy SSL encryptions (HTTPS) and constantly monitor our systems and Data for any vulnerabilities, bugs, viruses and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee for reasons beyond our control if the security of any of our systems are breached or the Data has been compromised. We will take all necessary steps to rectify the situation and fix the problem as quickly as possible once identified. We will also notify you as well as any appropriate authorities if such an event occurs. We also advise you to keep your login information for our Services safe and secure as it is your responsibility to keep it confidential, we advise you not to disclose your password and login information for our Services to anyone else.
All the Data is held securely in accordance with the principals of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only retain your Personal Data for the duration that is necessary to fulfil our obligations for the purposes we collected it for, these include the purposes of satisfying any legal, contractual, service, accounting, or reporting requirements as defined under the ‘Lawful basis for using and processing of your Data’ clause above. We are legally required to keep basic information about our customers for six years after they cease being customers, for tax purposes or legal purposes.